Haslingden Cricket Club are looking to attract any new businesses who would like to offer their support and sponsor the cricket club. Sponsorship can be in the following areas:
- Board Sponsorship – a banner provided by yourself to a maximum size of 8ft x 4 ft to display your company details / logo which will be situated around the ground. The cost of this is £120 (incl VAT) for the first year which includes the cost of having the banner installed and then £90 (incl VAT) per year for ongoing sponsorship.
- Website Sponsorship – the opportunity to advertise your business on the home page our new website, we can operate a link direct to your own website via the advert. The cost of this is £72 (incl VAT) per year.
- Match Day Sponsorship – a chance to entertain clients and friends at a match of your choice. You will be looked after in the committee room where drinks and food will be readily available. Prices start at £200 for a minimum of 10 people, including full buffet and bar.
- Ball Sponsorship – each 1st XI game requires a brand new ball to be used and the cost of the balls over a season is significant especially when 2nd XI and 3rd XI balls are also brought into account. For a cost of just £30 (incl VAT), we appreciate any business or individual who are able to help us out by sponsoring a first eleven or second eleven match ball. The name of the ball sponsor will be mentioned several times during a 1st XI game over the loud speaker system.
- Ground Sponsorship – If any business or company are interested in being the new ground sponsors then an opportunity was available – we are delighted to announce that CDM Windows h(courtesy of Andrew Hernon) have agreed a 3 year deal with us running to 31 August 2019.
- Non Turf Artificial Training Facility – the club have recently built & installed (without receiving any grant funding) a new non turf artificial net training facility to improve the standard of cricket at HCC – we are delighted to announce that Unique Kitchen Designs (courtesy of Chris Brannan) have agreed to be the main advertising sponsor of this facility on a 3 year deal running through to 31 August 2020.
- The net facility has been a significant cost for the club and we still have some finance to repay. If any business or company would be interested in being involved in making a donation through our “Help us to Buy a Metre Donation Scheme or who would be interested in others forms of sponsorship then opportunities are available.
If you are interested in any of the sponsorship opportunities listed above then please contact us here: